I thought I'd ask them now and search for answers later:
- Who will get the first one hundred cars?
- What are the specs? I.e horsepower, range on battery, any air bags or other safety? Etc
- How does calling and setting locations work? Is Google maps involved? Maybe the new ubr integration? where can the car go? i.e. drivethrough?
- Is there going to be more apps connected? i.e. can you listen to music or watch youtube or netflix, etc
- How does payment work? And pretty important how much does it cost? Assuming less than traditional taxis would be good competitive edge.
- Payment methods? maybe cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, etc
- What kind of regulation is there or will there be? Does it simply pass a driver license to say it works?
- How many rides or how long can a customers retain the car? for example if I want to run errands could I stop and go in to the store and the car will wait? etc
Any more questions that should be interesting?